Best Skin Care Products in Essex Fells
Drinking enough water daily is important to the overall health and appearance of your skin. Also important: daily use of the best face moisturizer for your skin type. Most people moisturize their face only when it feels dry because they don’t realize the vital role daily moisturization plays in the longevity and health of their skin. No matter the season, using the best face moisturizer for your skin each and every day will keep your face protected and hydrated all year ‘round.
Daily moisturization does more than maintain your youthful glow; it improves the health and functionality of your body’s largest organ—that’s right, your skin! Using the best face moisturizer for your skin will slow down the aging process, keeping fine lines and wrinkles at bay for longer. An investment in the best face moisturizer for you is an investment in a healthy and happier you!
There are hundreds of moisturizers on the market, and they all claim to be the best face moisturizer. Browsing around for the best face moisturizer for you can be downright exhausting. Without any guidance, it’s difficult to know where to begin your search! To help, we’ve put together a list of skincare tips and tricks:
- Skin Type: You know your blood type, but do you know your skin type? Identifying your skin type is important in finding the best face moisturizer for your skin. For example, if you are a person with oily to combination skin, the best face moisturizer for you will be one that will control the excess shine on your face without stripping your skin of its natural oils. For dry skin, a cream based moisturizer is ideal, as it will supply the extra hydration your skin so desperately needs.
- Vitamins: Vitamins and antioxidants are added bonuses in your moisturizer that will maximize its benefits and enhance the appearance of your skin. Just as your take your daily multivitamin, your skin needs a daily dose of vitamins, too!
- SPF: Remember how your parents would always bug you about wearing your sunscreen? Well, they were right! UV rays can cause irreversible damage to your skin. Prevent harm to your skin by using a moisturizer that contains SPF. No matter your skin type, the best moisturizer for you will be one that works to protect your skin for the long haul.
Finding the best face moisturizer for your skin is only half the battle. To truly receive the best results, knowing how to correctly apply your moisturizer is essential. Follow these tips to get the most out of your new favorite skincare product:
- No Double Dipping: No one likes a double dipper. When it comes to your moisturizer, it’s best to avoid being even a single dipper. Your hands and fingers carry thousands of germs and bacteria that will contaminate your moisturizer on contact, even if you can’t see the damage with your naked eye. To avoid lessening the effects of your moisturizer, don’t dip your fingers into the container. If the best face moisturizer for you doesn’t come with a pump for easy access, a Q-tip will work well as a scoop.
- Be Gentle with Your Skin: Rubbing the moisturizer on your face with pull and stretch your skin, defeating the anti-aging properties of even the best face moisturizer. Instead of vigorously rubbing your skin, try gently patting the moisturizer on your face using a cotton ball or clean fingers. Also, remember to always apply your moisturizer using light, upward stokes. Dragging the skin downward will cause it to sag.
- Remember Your Neck: The best face moisturizer will perform wonders on your neck, too! To keep the skin on your neck tight and healthy, it’s important to remember to moisturize your neck in your daily skincare routine.
Finding the best face moisturizer for your skin may take some time, but don’t lose hope during your search! Follow these tips and you’re sure to be tackling dry skin and flakiness with confidence in no time at all.
Best Skin Care Products, Fair Haven NJ
Best Skin Care Products, Far Hills NJ
Best Skin Care Products, Franklin Lakes NJ
Best Skin Care Products, Freehold NJ
Best Skin Care Products, Glen Ridge NJ